September 12-18 2019
Join this year Discovery Small Group tours and discover the best of Inner Mongolia.
Travelling in Alashan, Inner Mongolia is the promise of a more authentic experience!
Grasslands, Amazing desert, Traditional old city, Authentic buddhist monastery, Mongol Gastronomy…the discoveries will never stop.
- 7 days tour – September 12th -18th 2019
- Small tour group (6 to 13 people)
- from 8,899 RMB/person
- Pick-up point : Yinchuan, Ningxia province
- Perfect for :
- Discovery seekers
- Animals & Nature lovers
Trip Highlights :
Experience Desert infinity
Discover amazing oasis deep in the desert, drive like on the “Paris-Dakar”, ride camels, sleep under the moonlight
Experience Mongol lifestyle
sleep in a Yourt (“Ger”), ride horse and/or camels, make Mongolian dumpling and traditional milk-tea
Tibetan buddhism initiation
Discover authentic monasteries, attend llama monk prayers, understand the meaning of buddhism scriptures.
Attend Local festivities
Nadaam (horse and camel racing, wrestling, archery…), Hero festival ( celebration of Rallye-raid), Buddhism celebrations
Discovery tour itinerary
Click here to see our detailed itinerary
What is the Discovery small group tour pricing ?
Our pricing is 8899 RMB/person based on double occupancy ( hotel room, Yurt or Tent in the desert) and 9399 RMB/person for single traveler.
How do I secure my spot on this tour?
You can secure your booking by paying a deposit of RMB 3,000. To start the booking process, click on the ‘Click here to join our tour’ button and get in touch with us.
What is your cancellation policy?
The Adventure Caravan tour is refundable, less deposit, if formal written cancellation is lodged at least 45 days prior to departure.
Is this trip guaranteed to run?
This trip is guaranteed to run once we receive bookings from 6 travellers. Should the trip be cancelled due to lack of sign-ups, Dragon Caravan will fully refund any deposits or fees paid to us.
Any information to have in mind ?
Check our FAQ to learn more about Alashan region and what to expect when travelling with us
- All transportation from and back to the tour pick-up point (Yinchuan city, Ningxia province, P.R.China)
- All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary
- All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
- All services of Dragon Caravan English/French-speaking guide(s) and experts
- All accommodations, based on double-occupancy room or tents
What’s Not Included:
- International & domestic flights and relevant taxes to the tour pick-up point (Yinchuan city, Ningxia province, P.R.China)
- Chinese tourist visa, which is required for most foreign passport holders
- Travel, health and trip cancellation insurance
- Meals apart from those included in the itinerary and alcohol
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Discretionary gratuities for guides and chauffeurs